The London Riding Horse Show will be back for 2018 on 7th October!
The show programme is available for download here. Contact email@example.com for an entry form!
9:30 – Prelim Dressage (times have been circulated to competitors)
11:15 – Ridden Horse Class
11:45 – Ridden Pony Class
12:15 – Coloured Horse/Pony Class
12:45 – Riding School Horse/Pony Class – under 14s
13:15 – Riding School Horse/Pony Class – over 14s
13:45 – Harry’s Special Class
Classes for the show on October 7th 2018
Condition and turnout:
- Under 14 (including lead rein)
- Adult (over 14)
- BD 13 (2006) – for riders who have never been placed in an affiliated dressage competition before
- BD 7 (2002) – open to all
- Ridden Ponies (14.2 & under, including lead rein)
- Ridden Horses (over 14.2)
- Riding School Horse or Pony
- Coloured Horse/Pony
- Side saddle
2018 Show map
A map of the show illustrating where the arenas will be is available here.