The show programme is available for download here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form!
Condition and turnout:
- Under 14 (including lead rein)
- Adult (over 14)
- BD 13 (2006) – for riders who have never been placed in an affiliated dressage competition before
- BD 7 (2002) – open to all
- Ridden Pony (14.2 & under, including lead rein)
- Ridden Horse (over 14.2)
- Riding School Horse
- Riding School Pony
- Coloured Horse/Pony – open to any horse that is classified as “coloured” in the CHAPS UK
- Harry’s Class – open to any eligible Riding for Disabled adult or child. Class maybe split if needed
Once again we will be joined on the day by photographer Adam Blackmore-Heal. Photographs from previous shows are available to purchase via Adam’s website.
2019 Show map
A map of the show illustrating where the arenas is available here.